Australian Visa Options
Note ETAs differ from traditional visas in that they are 100% electronic. No paperwork, stamp, or label is required.
- Business Short-Validity Visa
- Subclass 601
- Maximum Stay of 3 months
- Valid for 1 year from date of issue
- Multiple Entries into Australia allowed
- Tourism or Business needs
- Employment is prohibited
Business needs include:
- Making general employment enquiries.
- Negotiating, signing, or reviewing a business contract
- Participating in conferences
- Trade Fairs
Prices = Australian/USA/CAD Dollars. £ / € and other currencies are converted and accepted at time of payment.
If you intend to stay longer than 3-months, or plan on working in Australia, please read our FAQ/Info section for more information.